Saturday, August 12, 2017

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I opened my blog. Well let me bring you back into my so called life. The last time I had logged I was married to an abusive husband. My hobbies were crafting, I'm believe it was a way to hide my fears from the abuse. He had always belittled me and using my creativity was a way to show myself I was capable of being someone. I now have six beautiful daughters, five of which suffered in the arms of a man we all thought loved us. I was able to forgive myself for allowing negativity in our lives. Now they are all older and forgave me. Two of my oldest are in college, one is 20 and the other is 19 both have jobs and work hard. The others are 13,12, 7 and 2 years old. Three of them are attending grammar school, I can't believe one will graduate. One day 5 years ago I packed my stuff, put it in my two door red car and left with my five daughters. After being single for a while I meet my wonderful husband, he gave me the strength thought me love was not hurting someone. He taught me how to love, he has been my daughters only father figure. I'm so lucky to have found someone like him, my right hand my best friend. I tell you my story not to feel sorry for me, or to judge me. I let pages of my life be told to show that no one is perfect, you can't judge a person by just it's cover page. You have to be willing to read the whole book before you can judge. I never understood why I had to be hurt in just a way that ruined me, my head still is suffering for all I had went through. No matter how hard I try to forget is will never be forgotten. No matter how good my life is that will always be in my head. Mentally, physically I had been for ever broken but the love my daughters and husband have for me helps me be stronger than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

diaper cake

diaper cake

Christmas card

Christmas card
I used the wobbles. Gypsy christmas cartigage.

Hair clips

Hair clips
I made these hair clips for my coworkers daughter as a Xmas gift.
It was actually going to be entered in My Pink Stamper challenge in which she was looking for 2 design team members. The thing was that I didn't have time to up it up her link. I just had to add pink, green and another color. Maybe I can enter the blog hop challenges this Friday.

Candy Jar

Candy Jar
I made this for a cousing that i have not seen in about 12 years. Its a long story, but I was very happy to meet her and her family. My children had fun playing with their cousins.
I was looking through pictures so that i can put it on my profile, and i found these cards. I made these cards for my mom and my sister. I made the one that says grandma on behalf of my daughters. I know its from last year but I am going to make different ones this year.

Mothers Day cards last year

Mothers Day cards last year
This is the first time I altered a mailbox.I was looking through blog and I decided to make a tutu bow, this is from- Lauren creative. I don't recall where she has this idea but I thought it was cute. She called it a tuffle puff.

Valentine gift for teacher

Valentine gift for  teacher