Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

diaper cake

diaper cake

Christmas card

Christmas card
I used the wobbles. Gypsy christmas cartigage.

Hair clips

Hair clips
I made these hair clips for my coworkers daughter as a Xmas gift.
It was actually going to be entered in My Pink Stamper challenge in which she was looking for 2 design team members. The thing was that I didn't have time to up it up her link. I just had to add pink, green and another color. Maybe I can enter the blog hop challenges this Friday.

Candy Jar

Candy Jar
I made this for a cousing that i have not seen in about 12 years. Its a long story, but I was very happy to meet her and her family. My children had fun playing with their cousins.
I was looking through pictures so that i can put it on my profile, and i found these cards. I made these cards for my mom and my sister. I made the one that says grandma on behalf of my daughters. I know its from last year but I am going to make different ones this year.

Mothers Day cards last year

Mothers Day cards last year
This is the first time I altered a mailbox.I was looking through blog and I decided to make a tutu bow, this is from- Lauren creative. I don't recall where she has this idea but I thought it was cute. She called it a tuffle puff.

Valentine gift for teacher

Valentine gift for  teacher